Thursday, July 19, 2012

Eden on the Lakeshore



As you can clearly see, the view from outside Eden Trattoria on the Lakeshore definitely makes the visit worthwhile, especially on a clear night. I'm not one to give "bad" reviews of restaurants, and Eden was by no means bad, but I think it's fair to say I was not overly impressed with the meal. I had no complaints with the calamari and chicken parmigiana - they were great. But even though you can decorate your pizza with a whole whack of different toppings, I didn't really enjoy the final product. I found the crust too thick, and the sauce too wet, so most of the toppings would fall off when you picked up a slice. That being said, I'm a pretty picky pizza-eater as my family creates a masterpiece that could rival any pizzeria in the city.  I think the ambiance is Eden's real selling point - it has a spectacular view and a great patio so I would come back for drinks and appetizers.  I also got a $100 parking ticket (yes, ONE HUNDRED dollars) which may have left a sour taste in my mouth in addition to the meal, so watch for that if you're parking on the Lakeshore.

Freshly Battered Calamari and Shrimp - $13.99
Large personal pizza with extra toppings - $17.50
Only half with hot peppers
Chicken Breast Parmigiana -$15.99
Happy Thursday!

A.C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...