Thursday, December 8, 2011

Welcome!


Hi from Alicia (that's me) and welcome to my blog! Here you'll find an assortment of food-related info, recipes, reviews, and probably a lot of random facts that I just find plain interesting (thank you, inner science dork). 

I've always had a passion for all things food, likely stemming from my italian heritage. Growing up, food was an intimate part of our family - weekday dinners, birthday celebrations, sunday brunches, or a backyard barbecue, there was ALWAYS something to make or something to eat at my house. Over the years, my passion for eating has (thankfully) also developed into a keen interest as well. What are we eating? Where does it come from? How do I make it? What is it doing to my body? I ask these questions virtually every time I have a meal...but don't freak out! I'm not a crazy health nut/diet fad follower...

My beliefs lie in eating good, home-cooked food and using meal times as a way to bring family and friends closer together. I hope I can share some of my love of food with you as well!

Happy eating!

A.C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...