Tuesday, June 26, 2012

London - Harrod's


Well after about a month long hiatus I have decided to (briefly) come out of my study hole and continue with my European update. I figure it's about that time of year where people usually venture across the pond so maybe these posts will be useful to someone. If not, at least the photos are pretty.

Here are some photos from our trip to Harrod's, in London. Harrods is the department store of all department stores. The "elitist" of department stores. If department stores were socialites, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton wouldn't even be make the guest list to Harrod's party. Not that Harrod's is overly pretentious, but it just has EVERYTHING. Obviously my main focus was on the incredible food displays, but for the fashion lovers - there are four HUGE floors dedicated just for you. And I must say it was pretty nice to sift through an entire floor of designer jewellery....
4.5 acres, and 4 floors of Harrod's
Tea Room (literally)
Tea wall
Tea Display
Produce
Sandwich bar

One of many bar-style eateries inside Harrod's
UK desserts!


School and work have been insanely busy as of late, but pictures of food and travelling never cease to make my day better.

Happy Tuesday!
A.C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...